If you have not completed Introduction Module perform the following steps, if you have completed it you should perform Deploy CFN after Introduction Module step and proceed to Connect to your Source and Target :
(1) Copy the following CloudFormation template link:
(2) Go to Cloudformation console Create stack (CloudFormation -> Stacks -> Create stack)
(3) Paste the CloudFormation template link link and click Next.
(4) Fill the parameters.
(4.1) Stack name:
(4.2) Setup IAM roles for DMS -> DeployRoles:
* Set it to
true, unless you are using your own account and/or have already used DMS, then set to
(4.3) DocDB configuration -> DeployDocDB:
* this will create a DocumentDB Cluster, as you started on Migration Module, you don’t have any yet, so set it to
(4.4) DocDB configuration -> DocDBPassword: this will be set to you to
Tim3t0change unless you change it now.
(5) Select ec2-key pair, use
ee-default-keypair for Event Engine, choose other for your Own account, if you don’t have one, you need to create a keypair for this Region
Then click Next
(5.1) Do not change the parameters on
(6) Scroll down
(7) Click Next
(8) Scroll Down to Review
(9) Acknowledge IAM creation and CAPABILITY_AUTO_EXPAND buttons then click Create stack
(10) Wait until the
migrate-docdb shows CREATE_COMPLETE it will take up to 15 minutes
(11) Proceed to topic, Connect to your Source and Target